Thursday, April 23, 2020

Repainting SEC Hood Emblem

I don't know why my hood emblem keeps fading but I really like the look of it when it's vibrant and new looking. I just finished repainting mine. You'll have to take my word for it that it looks great. Don't know what's wrong with my camera. I suppose it might be best to remove the emblem but last time I tried, it was on there really tight and I was sure I'd damage it or the hood. So I used a thin piece of cardboard as a mask. 2 1/4" hole. I've included a pic of the paint I used. I dipped... Repainting SEC Hood Emblem
I don't know why my hood emblem keeps fading but I really like the look of it when it's vibrant and new looking.

I just finished repainting mine. You'll have to take my word for it that it looks great. Don't know what's wrong with my camera.

I suppose it might be best to remove the emblem but last time I tried, it was on there really tight and I was sure I'd damage it or the hood. So I used a thin piece of cardboard as a mask. 2 1/4" hole. I've included a pic of the paint I used.

I dipped...

Repainting SEC Hood Emblem

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW