Thursday, April 23, 2020

Trunk open when reverse

My s280 1996 just had this problem a week ago. My trunk and reverse rods work perfectly in normal situation. However, I just knew that whenever I make a reverse when the reverse rods pop up, my trunk opens and the handle come out. The trunk slightly open but it lock, just pop up. The handle will be sucked in when the rods are sucked in. And it just like that How could I fix this issue?
My s280 1996 just had this problem a week ago. My trunk and reverse rods work perfectly in normal situation. However, I just knew that whenever I make a reverse when the reverse rods pop up, my trunk opens and the handle come out. The trunk slightly open but it lock, just pop up. The handle will be sucked in when the rods are sucked in. And it just like that

How could I fix this issue?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW