Hello All,
This regards my 1989 300SE with 235k miles. I'm almost out of projects. So I'm doing detail/aesthetics.
When I upgraded my sound system, I shattered both of the rear speaker covers. They're each in about 6 pieces. I was going to try to rebuild them using super-glue and baking soda. But that may or may not work.
I understand this is now a common problem, and I can only find like 2 examples where people completely rebuilt the rear deck. So, has anyone done any custom work...
Rear speaker covers
This regards my 1989 300SE with 235k miles. I'm almost out of projects. So I'm doing detail/aesthetics.
When I upgraded my sound system, I shattered both of the rear speaker covers. They're each in about 6 pieces. I was going to try to rebuild them using super-glue and baking soda. But that may or may not work.
I understand this is now a common problem, and I can only find like 2 examples where people completely rebuilt the rear deck. So, has anyone done any custom work...
Rear speaker covers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW