Thursday, April 23, 2020

Active Headlamps Inoperative

Hello Everyone, I recently picked up a 2006 ML350. I have fixed a few things and cleaned it up so far, but I still have one problem left. When I start the vehicle I get the error message "Active Headlamps Inoperative." I did notice that when the vehicle was started the passenger side headlight did its up down reset procedure but the drivers side did not move. So I am assuming it is the leveling motor in that headlight. What is my best bet to replace it? I haven't been able to find any... Active Headlamps Inoperative
Hello Everyone,
I recently picked up a 2006 ML350. I have fixed a few things and cleaned it up so far, but I still have one problem left.
When I start the vehicle I get the error message "Active Headlamps Inoperative." I did notice that when the vehicle was started the passenger side headlight did its up down reset procedure but the drivers side did not move. So I am assuming it is the leveling motor in that headlight. What is my best bet to replace it? I haven't been able to find any...

Active Headlamps Inoperative

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW