Hi,
I really wanted to avoid starting another 'wheels' thread, but have some very specific questions about the Maxilite wheels I've been unable to find elsewhere...
I'd originally bought a set of 15" 'manhole cover' 560SL wheels, but the more I look at the car, the more I think that it needs Bundts - but 15" so I can use more suitable tires.
I'd like to get a set of the Maxilite MBBA715 which are reasonably priced (about $150,plus shipping in the US each). I'm very aware they are Chinese...
Maxilite MBBA715 15" Bundt - anyone using them? TUV rating and Lug Bolts question
I really wanted to avoid starting another 'wheels' thread, but have some very specific questions about the Maxilite wheels I've been unable to find elsewhere...
I'd originally bought a set of 15" 'manhole cover' 560SL wheels, but the more I look at the car, the more I think that it needs Bundts - but 15" so I can use more suitable tires.
I'd like to get a set of the Maxilite MBBA715 which are reasonably priced (about $150,plus shipping in the US each). I'm very aware they are Chinese...
Maxilite MBBA715 15" Bundt - anyone using them? TUV rating and Lug Bolts question
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW