Wednesday, April 22, 2020

2000 S430 dash buttons not working

I test drove a 2000 S430 today and it drove well but non of the dash buttons work. I am talking about the door lock, hazard, air suspension, et cetera. I am going to take it in tomorrow for a prepurchase inspection but didn't know if anyone had ideas on what sort of issue this may be and how much it could cost to repair. Sent from my iPhone using AG Free
I test drove a 2000 S430 today and it drove well but non of the dash buttons work. I am talking about the door lock, hazard, air suspension, et cetera. I am going to take it in tomorrow for a prepurchase inspection but didn't know if anyone had ideas on what sort of issue this may be and how much it could cost to repair.


Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW