Thursday, April 23, 2020

Bringing a dead W220 battery back to life experiment

I disposed of multiple W220 batteries. It always surprised me that they failed so hard- after a accident. I would be the accident vehicle, but yet could never get the battery to hold any kind of charge, not even take a amp. Did some research, and wondered if the failure was due to the W220 draining every last spec of voltage while the car was at the auto auction. Ended up purchasing from Harbor Freight a battery charger that states it reconditions batteries. It desulferes batteries as... Bringing a dead W220 battery back to life experiment
I disposed of multiple W220 batteries. It always surprised me that they failed so hard- after a accident. I would be the accident vehicle, but yet could never get the battery to hold any kind of charge, not even take a amp.

Did some research, and wondered if the failure was due to the W220 draining every last spec of voltage while the car was at the auto auction.

Ended up purchasing from Harbor Freight a battery charger that states it reconditions batteries. It desulferes batteries as...

Bringing a dead W220 battery back to life experiment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW