Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hard cold start and low RPM

Good day, I'm dealing with a cold start issue with my 1987 560SL. I have to help with getting it started with a light push on the gas. after its starts it remains on low RPM with a light shaky (hesitation) engine for a minutes or so. once the car is warm everything runs just fine and no issues with starting it again throughout the day. I wanted to check if anyone faced this before and the possible causes for it before I start hearing my mechanic's theories and give him the green light to... Hard cold start and low RPM
Good day, I'm dealing with a cold start issue with my 1987 560SL. I have to help with getting it started with a light push on the gas. after its starts it remains on low RPM with a light shaky (hesitation) engine for a minutes or so. once the car is warm everything runs just fine and no issues with starting it again throughout the day. I wanted to check if anyone faced this before and the possible causes for it before I start hearing my mechanic's theories and give him the green light to...

Hard cold start and low RPM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW