Sunday, October 1, 2023

Removing the screen wash tank

Hello! Whilst checking my car oil levels etc this morning I noticed that the screen wash tank is very dirty inside, I've tried cleaning as much as I can but I was to see if it's possible to unclip the tank and clean inside it. Can anyone advise if that is possible, is it easy to clip back on and in again after? Many thanks
Hello! Whilst checking my car oil levels etc this morning I noticed that the screen wash tank is very dirty inside, I've tried cleaning as much as I can but I was to see if it's possible to unclip the tank and clean inside it. Can anyone advise if that is possible, is it easy to clip back on and in again after? Many thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=Ijg0MjUyNzE1Ig:1qmywS:WgC1i4KV3Z10Gz7OJcaz4-J2r44