Friday, June 30, 2023

rear cross member ex-ADF U1700L vs U1300L

Hi, I am looking at mounting a winch to the rear of my U1300L. Here in Australia there are a few options available for the ex-ADF U1700L's. My rear cross member looks very similar but I've been unable to confirm the dimension differences. Here's a picture of mine (all in millimetres): Any chance someone with an ex-ADF Mog could compare please? Cheers Andre
Hi,

I am looking at mounting a winch to the rear of my U1300L. Here in Australia there are a few options available for the ex-ADF U1700L's. My rear cross member looks very similar but I've been unable to confirm the dimension differences.

Here's a picture of mine (all in millimetres):


Any chance someone with an ex-ADF Mog could compare please?

Cheers
Andre

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d