Sunday, July 30, 2023

Power Steering Bleeding questions

Hi All, When I bought my W211 E55 AMG Wagon in 2021 it had a leaking reservoir seal and the steering was a bit heavy (part of the deal why it was so cheap). I wanted to fix this myself, some mistakes were made which probably introduced air in the system I assume, this is what has been done: PS reservoir was replaced PS fluid was replace with Fuchs Titan CHF11s Speed sensitive steering sensor was replaced twice, one time with Chinese cheap part, second time with German brand... Power Steering Bleeding questions
Hi All,

When I bought my W211 E55 AMG Wagon in 2021 it had a leaking reservoir seal and the steering was a bit heavy (part of the deal why it was so cheap).
I wanted to fix this myself, some mistakes were made which probably introduced air in the system I assume, this is what has been done:
  • PS reservoir was replaced
  • PS fluid was replace with Fuchs Titan CHF11s
  • Speed sensitive steering sensor was replaced twice, one time with Chinese cheap part, second time with German brand...

Power Steering Bleeding questions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d