Sunday, July 30, 2023

WHERE do these go? Someone? anyone?

Good day forum folx. I just had my engine bay cleaned and when I looked it over, these 2 pieces were detached. Can anyone help please? I really don't feel like paying 120 for a mechanic... Picture 1: The front grille Picture 2: Engine Bay left side Thanks so much - kerry
Good day forum folx. I just had my engine bay cleaned and when I looked it over, these 2 pieces were detached. Can anyone help please? I really don't feel like paying 120 for a mechanic...
Picture 1: The front grille
Picture 2: Engine Bay left side

















Thanks so
much -
kerry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d