Sunday, July 2, 2023

Heater Vaccuum Switch cabled tied closed

Hi Guys and G'day from the Great South of Western Australia Just giving my new car a going over and fixing annoying little issues to start with. Issue 1 - no heat. Checked the vacuum switch on the RHS firewall to find it had been cable tied closed, when I removed the cable tie, low and behold I have heat, with the heating controls appearing to work perfectly So that raises the question, why would you tie this closed in the first place, the only thing I can think of is that the mono valve... Heater Vaccuum Switch cabled tied closed
Hi Guys and G'day from the Great South of Western Australia

Just giving my new car a going over and fixing annoying little issues to start with.
Issue 1 - no heat. Checked the vacuum switch on the RHS firewall to find it had been cable tied closed, when I removed the cable tie, low and behold I have heat, with the heating controls appearing to work perfectly

So that raises the question, why would you tie this closed in the first place, the only thing I can think of is that the mono valve...

Heater Vaccuum Switch cabled tied closed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d