Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Mercedes 220 SEb front windscreen chrome

Good afternoon all. Can somebody point me towards a service or a solution to get my front windscreen chrome surround refitted? I had all of the bright work rechromed, but nobody wants to tackle the trim on the curved front windscreen. Had three refusals so far. I am based in London SW15. Thank you Andrew
Good afternoon all.
Can somebody point me towards a service or a solution to get my front windscreen chrome surround refitted? I had all of the bright work rechromed, but nobody wants to tackle the trim on the curved front windscreen. Had three refusals so far. I am based in London SW15.

Thank you

Andrew

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW