Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Hello, New Member here.

Thanks for letting me join. have a 1973 450 SEL (that i am looking to get rid of) 1st need some repairs hence the join. Was floating around and saw some good forum posts that have helped me in the past so i decided to join up for the time being. I look forward to learning some good info through everyone. thanks!
Thanks for letting me join.

have a 1973 450 SEL (that i am looking to get rid of)

1st need some repairs hence the join. Was floating around and saw some good forum posts that have helped me in the past so i
decided to join up for the time being.

I look forward to learning some good info through everyone.
thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d