Monday, January 30, 2023

Air pressure sensor not connected, no hose. Help

Hello everyone, i buy a w203 163hp for a few years, today changing the air filter and I noticed that the pressure sensor has no hose connected, it is electronically connected (yes the plug) , but it has nothing connected to the tip, can someone help me and say where it is connected, what hose? What happens when its not connected? Sorry for my poor english. I summit a Pic
Hello everyone, i buy a w203 163hp for a few years, today changing the air filter and I noticed that the pressure sensor has no hose connected, it is electronically connected (yes the plug) , but it has nothing connected to the tip, can someone help me and say where it is connected, what hose? What happens when its not connected?

Sorry for my poor english. I summit a Pic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d