Monday, January 30, 2023

Cold weather cold start electrical gremlins

Hello, new here, I have a 2002 CL55, and recently out here in California been getting colder weather in the 40's, and in the morning during cold start I get BAS, ABS, Speedtronic messages on my dash, also during this time the steering wheel moves up and down, climate control display goes in and out and if I turn on the seat heaters on the red light goes off, I cants seem to find any info online of anyone else having similar issues, my battery just got changed, AGM battery. I do have a... Cold weather cold start electrical gremlins
Hello, new here,

I have a 2002 CL55, and recently out here in California been getting colder weather in the 40's, and in the morning during cold start I get BAS, ABS, Speedtronic messages on my dash, also during this time the steering wheel moves up and down, climate control display goes in and out and if I turn on the seat heaters on the red light goes off, I cants seem to find any info online of anyone else having similar issues, my battery just got changed, AGM battery. I do have a...

Cold weather cold start electrical gremlins

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d