Sunday, October 30, 2022

Transmission won't shift beyond 3000RPM.

Greetings fellow Benz owners, I am recently a proud owner of a 1992 W140 (S320) for good price, and found myself visiting this forums many times in my searches so what better way to explain my problems to than with you all here. So putting shift lever on D the transmission would shift all gears at exacly 3000RPM no matter how much throttle i press (I got +160km/h no problems), (NOTE: The kickdown cable is in place and hooked, wasn't before) However when i put the lever... Transmission won't shift beyond 3000RPM.
Greetings fellow Benz owners,
I am recently a proud owner of a 1992 W140 (S320) for good price, and found myself visiting this forums many times in my searches so what better way to explain my problems to than with you all here.

So putting shift lever on D the transmission would shift all gears at exacly 3000RPM no matter how much throttle i press (I got +160km/h no problems), (NOTE: The kickdown cable is in place and hooked, wasn't before)
However when i put the lever...

Transmission won't shift beyond 3000RPM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW