Friday, September 30, 2022

Thanks and ‘Au Revoir’....

Dear all A big THANK YOU to ALL here who've patiently followed my 'mystery' Hard Damping Saga during the past couple of years and offered a Wealth of expertise & practical suggestions as to how to resolve it. Too many names to mention, but you know who you are: ……. In fairness (and to spare your precious time), I'm going to take a break from posting about my 'Hard Damping Woes' on this great and helpful Benz Forum until or unless I can resolve them 100% (i.e. restore the Magic Carpet... Thanks and 'Au Revoir'....
Dear all

A big THANK YOU to ALL here who've patiently followed my 'mystery' Hard Damping Saga during the past couple of years and offered a Wealth of expertise & practical suggestions as to how to resolve it. Too many names to mention, but you know who you are: …….;)

In fairness (and to spare your precious time), I'm going to take a break from posting about my 'Hard Damping Woes' on this great and helpful Benz Forum until or unless I can resolve them 100% (i.e. restore the Magic Carpet...

Thanks and 'Au Revoir'....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW