Sunday, May 30, 2021

Question before I take Timing chain off

Ok so you might have been following my episodic drama over on the what have you done to your 107 today thread but I wanted to stop making that thread about me and move over to my own thread. So I have decided to do the job minus the top passenger guides and then have a welder weld on some nuts to attach a breaker bar to and then finish the job a few weeks later. So on to a normal... Question before I take Timing chain off
Ok so you might have been following my episodic drama over on the what have you done to your 107 today thread but I wanted to stop making that thread about me and move over to my own thread.

So I have decided to do the job minus the top passenger guides and then have a welder weld on some nuts to attach a breaker bar to and then finish the job a few weeks later. So on to a normal...

Question before I take Timing chain off

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW