Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Just got my first MB.

Hi all, I recently sold my 1973 TR6 and thought ... hmmmm, now what. Anyway after a bit of thought, I got a 1979 SL450 and am going through it to find the hidden (and not so hidden) issues so I hope this forum is as good as the "6 Pack" forum which I visited a lot and even managed to contribute to. It's a 2 owner car, both previous owners having owned it for 20 years and the interior is "tired" or rather has been changed from the gorgeous tan to black using rattle can paint in the vynil... Just got my first MB.
Hi all,
I recently sold my 1973 TR6 and thought ... hmmmm, now what. Anyway after a bit of thought, I got a 1979 SL450 and am going through it to find the hidden (and not so hidden) issues so I hope this forum is as good as the "6 Pack" forum which I visited a lot and even managed to contribute to.

It's a 2 owner car, both previous owners having owned it for 20 years and the interior is "tired" or rather has been changed from the gorgeous tan to black using rattle can paint in the vynil:(...

Just got my first MB.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW