Hello folks, me again with another small issue, this time water ingress via the rubber tailgate seal.
It looks like this has been going on for sometime due to mold on seat belts and such, removed spare wheel liner which fills up pretty quickly especially with UK weather being what it is.
Despite several attempts and reading various threads I cannot seem to locate where it starts from,the inside of the seal is wet all along the seam so I guess its running down from further up inside the...
Rear tailgate leak puzzle
It looks like this has been going on for sometime due to mold on seat belts and such, removed spare wheel liner which fills up pretty quickly especially with UK weather being what it is.
Despite several attempts and reading various threads I cannot seem to locate where it starts from,the inside of the seal is wet all along the seam so I guess its running down from further up inside the...
Rear tailgate leak puzzle
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW