Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Help wanted finding parts

I have a 2010 Mercedes E 450 ( series 210) the combined ash tray and drink holder cover has died ( the plastic guide rails are damaged) I ordered what I thought was the correct part on eBay however it is for the 300e i believe the correct part is also similar to the S series so I would like to find a replacement .....
I have a 2010 Mercedes E 450 ( series 210) the combined ash tray and drink holder cover has died ( the plastic guide rails are damaged) I ordered what I thought was the correct part on eBay however it is for the 300e
i believe the correct part is also similar to the S series so I would like to find a replacement .....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW