Thursday, April 23, 2020

FRONT AND REAR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID CHANGE

Hi Guys, I want to replace the diff fluid in both the front and rear transfer case. I have read the articles posted on the encyclopedia but still have a question. I believe I will need to remove the front portion heat shields then remove the flex disc from the TC connector. This should give me access to the 3 different screws? The write up stated you needed to remove the tranny mount and other support brackets?? Is that really necessary? Also would I be able to use the inspection hole... FRONT AND REAR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID CHANGE
Hi Guys,

I want to replace the diff fluid in both the front and rear transfer case.
I have read the articles posted on the encyclopedia but still have a question.
I believe I will need to remove the front portion heat shields then remove the flex disc from the TC connector. This should give me access to the 3 different screws? The write up stated you needed to remove the tranny mount and other support brackets?? Is that really necessary?
Also would I be able to use the inspection hole...

FRONT AND REAR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID CHANGE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW