Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Flu 419 rubicon build

I'm doing something different with this cage. I read so much about these unit Mogg trying to engineer flex into these cages. So that the cage sit far away from the cab and gives room for the cab to slosh around underneath the cage. I just can't do that. So I am having my fab guy make the cage tight like we do every other race style cage. He is also making a cage in the rear of the truck that also bolts to the headache rack. This unit Mogg for 19 looks like it has a very stiff chassis. At... Flu 419 rubicon build
I'm doing something different with this cage. I read so much about these unit Mogg trying to engineer flex into these cages. So that the cage sit far away from the cab and gives room for the cab to slosh around underneath the cage. I just can't do that. So I am having my fab guy make the cage tight like we do every other race style cage. He is also making a cage in the rear of the truck that also bolts to the headache rack. This unit Mogg for 19 looks like it has a very stiff chassis. At...

Flu 419 rubicon build

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW