Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Coolant Loss Negative Engine Gasses in Coolant Mystery - 1999 W210 V6 M112 Engine

TLDR Coolant pressure test ok; combustion leak test negative; new radiator, fluid and hoses; dye shows possible small amount of coolant in oil; no visible coolant leaks. Working on a 1999 E320 4Matic Sedan 230k miles. I had been losing coolant (about 1/2 reservoir per 10 hours of stop and go driving). I did coolant pressure test and found leaks at some of the hose connections after system held pressure and no more visible external leaks. I was still experiencing coolant... Coolant Loss Negative Engine Gasses in Coolant Mystery - 1999 W210 V6 M112 Engine
TLDR Coolant pressure test ok; combustion leak test negative; new radiator, fluid and hoses; dye shows possible small amount of coolant in oil; no visible coolant leaks.

Working on a 1999 E320 4Matic Sedan 230k miles. I had been losing coolant (about 1/2 reservoir per 10 hours of stop and go driving). I did coolant pressure test and found leaks at some of the hose connections after system held pressure and no more visible external leaks. I was still experiencing coolant...

Coolant Loss Negative Engine Gasses in Coolant Mystery - 1999 W210 V6 M112 Engine

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW