Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Advice on Trunk Rust Removal Needed

While cleaning the trunk on my 1987 560SL, I lifted the mat and found that a small hole in the floor of the trunk that had rusted through. There was more surface rust in other areas of the trunk. I'm going to try to find/fix the leak and fix the rust. I've read several threads in the BW forum, but most are reporting rust and not much on "How To". I've never done rust removal bodywork, but there's a first-time for everything. I've watched several YouTube vids on auto rust repair and... Advice on Trunk Rust Removal Needed
While cleaning the trunk on my 1987 560SL, I lifted the mat and found that a small hole in the floor of the trunk that had rusted through. There was more surface rust in other areas of the trunk. I'm going to try to find/fix the leak and fix the rust.

I've read several threads in the BW forum, but most are reporting rust and not much on "How To". I've never done rust removal bodywork, but there's a first-time for everything. I've watched several YouTube vids on auto rust repair and...

Advice on Trunk Rust Removal Needed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW