Wednesday, April 22, 2020

EHA/Duty Cycle Adjustment Success

So after living with general sluggish acceleration, lack of power, and occasional zero power up to 2k RPM's unless floored, I decided to pick up a multimeter and adjust the EHA and duty cycle. Richening up the mix a 1/4 turn worked wonders for off the line power and highway acceleration. So far, no more dead throttle up to 2k either. Also, since I don't have to push the throttle as much, the car shifts smoother throughout the range. I recommend anyone having power issues to check the EHA... EHA/Duty Cycle Adjustment Success
So after living with general sluggish acceleration, lack of power, and occasional zero power up to 2k RPM's unless floored, I decided to pick up a multimeter and adjust the EHA and duty cycle.

Richening up the mix a 1/4 turn worked wonders for off the line power and highway acceleration. So far, no more dead throttle up to 2k either. Also, since I don't have to push the throttle as much, the car shifts smoother throughout the range. I recommend anyone having power issues to check the EHA...

EHA/Duty Cycle Adjustment Success

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW