Wednesday, April 22, 2020

It's Alive! It's Alive! Now I have a vacuum question.

Finally after years of posting and cursing and doing research, this 1988 560so is road worthy and has been riding fine for a week now! So many thanks to all of your offers of advice and help along the way. So decided to put a Blaupunkt MP3 player in the car and when I did, these vacuum lines came out of the 3 prong plug. But I only see two lines in there. Should there be three lines and I'm missing one, or were some cars made with needing only 2? Which line should go to which port on the 3... It's Alive! It's Alive! Now I have a vacuum question.
Finally after years of posting and cursing and doing research, this 1988 560so is road worthy and has been riding fine for a week now! So many thanks to all of your offers of advice and help along the way.

So decided to put a Blaupunkt MP3 player in the car and when I did, these vacuum lines came out of the 3 prong plug. But I only see two lines in there. Should there be three lines and I'm missing one, or were some cars made with needing only 2? Which line should go to which port on the 3...

It's Alive! It's Alive! Now I have a vacuum question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW