This evening as I was driving home, the check engine light came on on my '05 SL500. THere was no indication of something having happened, and the car ran just fine.
At home, I plugged my iCarSoft MBII in and the error it came up with was:
P207E-001
The efficiency of the left catalytic converter is insufficient (function chain)(P0432).
DTC Status:
Fault indicator lamp is on.
The second page mentioned that the catalytic converter efficiency output is below the minimum threshold, and the...
Catalytic Converter Error - CEL
At home, I plugged my iCarSoft MBII in and the error it came up with was:
P207E-001
The efficiency of the left catalytic converter is insufficient (function chain)(P0432).
DTC Status:
Fault indicator lamp is on.
The second page mentioned that the catalytic converter efficiency output is below the minimum threshold, and the...
Catalytic Converter Error - CEL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW