Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Notes on Driver's Seat Removal

There are a couple of threads here on removing the seats on the R107. I thought I would share my experience in removing/installing the Driver's seat on my 1987 560SL. 1. The seat stopped sliding forward or backwards so I thought there was something in the track or the mechanism was broken. 2 Once you remove the 6 bolts holding the Seat frame rails to the body of the car, you have to slide it backwards (the seat and the rails) about two inches to clear the studs of the lift mechanism. I... Notes on Driver's Seat Removal
There are a couple of threads here on removing the seats on the R107. I thought I would share my experience in removing/installing the Driver's seat on my 1987 560SL.

1. The seat stopped sliding forward or backwards so I thought there was something in the track or the mechanism was broken.
2 Once you remove the 6 bolts holding the Seat frame rails to the body of the car, you have to slide it backwards (the seat and the rails) about two inches to clear the studs of the lift mechanism. I...

Notes on Driver's Seat Removal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW