Wednesday, April 22, 2020

2012 ML350 - Puddle lights under mirrors?

My 2012 ML350 has little 4-LED puddle light modules under the side view mirrors that do not come on. The barcodes and part numbers on them have weathered away to the point of unreadable. I thought they would be easy to find replacements for, but surprisingly NO! I can find absolutely no information online about them. I called MB parts hoping they could identify, but they told me they could only see the full mirror part number. I am hoping someone on here may know something about... 2012 ML350 - Puddle lights under mirrors?
My 2012 ML350 has little 4-LED puddle light modules under the side view mirrors that do not come on. The barcodes and part numbers on them have weathered away to the point of unreadable. I thought they would be easy to find replacements for, but surprisingly NO! I can find absolutely no information online about them. I called MB parts hoping they could identify, but they told me they could only see the full mirror part number. I am hoping someone on here may know something about...

2012 ML350 - Puddle lights under mirrors?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW