Thursday, August 31, 2023

Front wheel bearing replacement question

I doing my front right wheel bearing. can someone clarfy for me In side the wheel hub there is a female splined place in the middle of currently installed bearing. it what slides on axle splines. the replacement bearing is smooth in the center, does this spline center get reinstalled in the new bearing??
I doing my front right wheel bearing.

can someone clarfy for me
In side the wheel hub there is a female splined place in the middle of currently installed bearing. it what slides on axle splines.

the replacement bearing is smooth in the center, does this spline center get reinstalled in the new bearing??


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=Ijg0MjUyNzE1Ig:1qbq2R:jC3M4EHxipqtXf8cDUUlR2QBNzo