Wednesday, March 1, 2023

A124 roof latch adjustment

Hi, My latches for the roof require a lot of force to be closed. I found this description of how to adjust them: 77-334.pdf (w124performance.com) I know that I need the "special tool" but I have been in contact with a person who build one himself and made it work. My problem is that I don't really understand the steps in the description. Anyone here who has adjusted the latches and can describe the... A124 roof latch adjustment
Hi,

My latches for the roof require a lot of force to be closed.
I found this description of how to adjust them:
77-334.pdf (w124performance.com)

I know that I need the "special tool" but I have been in contact with a person who build one himself and made it work.
My problem is that I don't really understand the steps in the description.
Anyone here who has adjusted the latches and can describe the...

A124 roof latch adjustment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d