Sunday, January 29, 2023

Instructions to remove '03 Kompressor Coupe back side panels?

The factory Bose Amp is behind the side panel on the passenger side and I'm having a heck of a time removing it. I see all sorts of instructions on how to remove the front door panels as well as rear door panels for non Coupe's, but I cannot find instructions on how to remove the side panels in the backseat for the Coupe. I really don't want to break it. Thanks for the help!
The factory Bose Amp is behind the side panel on the passenger side and I'm having a heck of a time removing it.

I see all sorts of instructions on how to remove the front door panels as well as rear door panels for non Coupe's, but I cannot find instructions on how to remove the side panels in the backseat for the Coupe.

I really don't want to break it. Thanks for the help!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d