Thursday, June 30, 2022

Mercedes Benz e320 AC Attack*

my ac turns on soon as my car does and blasts hot or go's to high and no lower than 79 and seems to climb at times, ive added the ac coolant but only one vent seems to get any out and the others som but usually warm air- I recently tried doing my middle console to maybe fix my issue with my windows but no luck- I live in AZ and would appreciate some help-
my ac turns on soon as my car does and blasts hot or go's to high and no lower than 79 and seems to climb at times, ive added the ac coolant but only one vent seems to get any out and the others som but usually warm air- I recently tried doing my middle console to maybe fix my issue with my windows but no luck- I live in AZ and would appreciate some help-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW