Wednesday, December 1, 2021

E250 W212 Stereo problem

Hello everyone, This is regarding a 2010 E-class 250 CGI W212 with COMAND 20 and Navigation system. It has AUX and iPod integration, however the AUX has never worked since I bought the car used a couple of years ago and I haven't ever confirmed the iPod integration working as I don't own an iPod anymore and it isn't the same connection as the newer iPhones. I've had this problem with my COMAND system for a while and I have no idea where to start, I'll list the specifics below: When it... E250 W212 Stereo problem
Hello everyone,

This is regarding a 2010 E-class 250 CGI W212 with COMAND 20 and Navigation system. It has AUX and iPod integration, however the AUX has never worked since I bought the car used a couple of years ago and I haven't ever confirmed the iPod integration working as I don't own an iPod anymore and it isn't the same connection as the newer iPhones.

I've had this problem with my COMAND system for a while and I have no idea where to start, I'll list the specifics below:

When it...

E250 W212 Stereo problem

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW