Monday, November 29, 2021

Excessive Engine Vibration

It's 40 degrees here in Virginia I have two glow plugs non functional at this time 280K + miles strong motor in my opinion Upon start up this evening I have excessive vibration originating from the motor throughout the entire vehicle when driving a tad less but shaking entire car any insight, direction or re-direction or related experiences is appreciated Cheers
It's 40 degrees here in Virginia I have two glow plugs non functional at this time 280K + miles
strong motor in my opinion

Upon start up this evening I have excessive vibration originating from the motor throughout
the entire vehicle when driving a tad less but shaking entire car

any insight, direction or re-direction or related experiences is appreciated

Cheers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW