Monday, November 29, 2021

Hello

after the car didn't start for more than 1 month I charged my battery and the car was up and running. only I have some problems with the check battery light on and pre safe mode, some electrical problems also appear like after I locked the door with the remote I couldn't open it again with the remote I had to do it manually and my twilight light was off. can anyone help
after the car didn't start for more than 1 month I charged my battery and the car was up and running. only I have some problems with the check battery light on and pre safe mode, some electrical problems also appear like after I locked the door with the remote I couldn't open it again with the remote I had to do it manually and my twilight light was off. can anyone help

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW