Friday, October 1, 2021

breaker w220 parts car

Thinking about picking up two side mirrors at $25 apiece although I only need one but the question I have is what goodies are found near the battery space in the trunk? I found a square aluminum block with what appears to be a round blue motor connected by black wires (as I recall) is this something I would pick up? Anybody know what it is?
Thinking about picking up two side mirrors at $25 apiece although I only need one but the question I have is what goodies are found near the battery space in the trunk? I found a square aluminum block with what appears to be a round blue motor connected by black wires (as I recall) is this something I would pick up? Anybody know what it is?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW