Thursday, September 30, 2021

Spare Parts

While on vacation I was given a number of spare parts for both my W123 & W126, in a case included with the parts was a later V6 intake with harness, rails, injectors, coil packs and a blower. Since they're not for either of my cars I would like to identify which model they are for so I post them up in the proper forum and hopefully find a home with someone who could use them. Intake & part numbers ... Spare Parts
While on vacation I was given a number of spare parts for both my W123 & W126, in a case included with the parts was a later V6 intake with harness, rails, injectors, coil packs and a blower. Since they're not for either of my cars I would like to identify which model they are for so I post them up in the proper forum and hopefully find a home with someone who could use them.
Intake & part numbers

...

Spare Parts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW