Thursday, September 30, 2021

00' ML320 Springs rate and length

Any know the spring rate and diameter and length of the rear ML320 springs, would like to get some custom replacements made but these specs do not seem available online or from the dealer, and I would rather not remove the existing ones until I source replacements. I have 2 cracked springs and do not want to go lower on my ride height. any help would be much appreciated.
Any know the spring rate and diameter and length of the rear ML320 springs, would like to get some custom replacements made but these specs do not seem available online or from the dealer, and I would rather not remove the existing ones until I source replacements.

I have 2 cracked springs and do not want to go lower on my ride height.


any help would be much appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW