Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sds access to transmission

I seem to be able to access all modules on car except when I click on transmission one it asks about simulation and I get no choices but to go into that. Am I getting real info there. If not how do I communicate with it. Tried battery disconnect but still same message box. Always learning. Lol. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I seem to be able to access all modules on car except when I click on transmission one it asks about simulation and I get no choices but to go into that.
Am I getting real info there.
If not how do I communicate with it. Tried battery disconnect but still same message box.
Always learning. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW