Monday, May 31, 2021

300CE door seals...NLA?

Hi all, first time positing here, been following and reading for a fair while, I have picked up a 89 300CE, it need some love, think it has spent a fair bit of its life in the sun. All the exterior rubber seals are perished and I'm having a hard time finding replacements....can anyone recommend a place to get them? I have added a few pics for example
Hi all, first time positing here, been following and reading for a fair while, I have picked up a 89 300CE, it need some love, think it has spent a fair bit of its life in the sun. All the exterior rubber seals are perished and I'm having a hard time finding replacements....can anyone recommend a place to get them? I have added a few pics for example

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW