Friday, April 30, 2021

19 300d reverse but no drive

I'm new here and to the world of Mercedes, I have a 91 300d that I recently purchased, I did a trans flush on it and it was driving great, after about 10 miles down the highway I took an exit and had no drive whatsoever, I threw it in neutral and pushed it off the road. Reverse works flawlessly, and up until getting off the highway she shifted great, no slipping or anything, I checked the fluid level and it was dead on I've rebuild some chevy transmissions in the past but I'm clueless when... 19 300d reverse but no drive
I'm new here and to the world of Mercedes, I have a 91 300d that I recently purchased, I did a trans flush on it and it was driving great, after about 10 miles down the highway I took an exit and had no drive whatsoever, I threw it in neutral and pushed it off the road. Reverse works flawlessly, and up until getting off the highway she shifted great, no slipping or anything, I checked the fluid level and it was dead on I've rebuild some chevy transmissions in the past but I'm clueless when...

19 300d reverse but no drive

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW