Saturday, February 27, 2021

Low Oil Pressure

Changed the oil recently in my 1989 560sl because it hadn't been changed in nearly 2 years (pennzoil 15w30), completely out of my control because of covid Before I changed it the oil pressure was always just above 2 at idle and shot up to 3 when I was driving, after I changed it using 5w30 quaker state conventional it's now 3 at cold start and when I'm using the accelerator but at idle when it's at operating temperature it slowly goes down to 1.8~. \ (The previous oil was pennzoil... Low Oil Pressure
Changed the oil recently in my 1989 560sl because it hadn't been changed in nearly 2 years (pennzoil 15w30), completely out of my control because of covid :(

Before I changed it the oil pressure was always just above 2 at idle and shot up to 3 when I was driving, after I changed it using 5w30 quaker state conventional it's now 3 at cold start and when I'm using the accelerator but at idle when it's at operating temperature it slowly goes down to 1.8~. \

(The previous oil was pennzoil...

Low Oil Pressure

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW