Saturday, January 30, 2021

2001 S500 ABC PUMP

Hi I just installed a new abc pump in my S500.I put new washers on the 3 banjo bolts before installing them on the bronze color accumulator and the abc pump my question is was I suppose to put a washer on each side of the banjo or only on the outside.when I removed them their wasen't a bunch of washers coming off
Hi I just installed a new abc pump in my S500.I put new washers on the 3 banjo bolts before installing them on the bronze color accumulator and the abc pump my question is was I suppose to put a washer on each side of the banjo or only on the outside.when I removed them their wasen't a bunch of washers coming off

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW