Wednesday, December 30, 2020

What year/Model ML Bluetec the one to buy?

All, I am debating between the GL and ML Bluetec Model SUV. I prefer better fuel economy I have small 3000LB boat and small 3500LB Vintage airstream trailer which I tow on limited basis therefore been leaning toward the ML. There are lots of ML350 Bluetec's on market in my area and they range from 2009-2014 in the $12-$15K price range which is my target. Any input on best year/model and what to look out for would be really appreciated. All the best and Happy Holidays!
All,

I am debating between the GL and ML Bluetec Model SUV. I prefer better fuel economy
I have small 3000LB boat and small 3500LB Vintage airstream trailer which I tow on limited basis therefore been leaning toward the ML.

There are lots of ML350 Bluetec's on market in my area and they range from 2009-2014 in the $12-$15K price range which is my target.

Any input on best year/model and what to look out for would be really appreciated.

All the best and Happy Holidays!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW