Wednesday, December 30, 2020

New to me 1987 560sl

I realized I hadn't done an intro post. I had been looking for the right 560sl for most of 2020 and thanks in no small part to the knowledge in this forum I hopefully found a good one. Picked her up in Arizona last week. 110K miles, original paint, and new MB Tex seats. The selling point was the amount of mechanical work done in the last 5,00 miles: Replaced timing belt, guides, and tensioner Replaced fuel pumps (x2) and accumulator Fuel distributor fully rebuilt by a... New to me 1987 560sl
I realized I hadn't done an intro post. I had been looking for the right 560sl for most of 2020 and thanks in no small part to the knowledge in this forum I hopefully found a good one.

Picked her up in Arizona last week. 110K miles, original paint, and new MB Tex seats. The selling point was the amount of mechanical work done in the last 5,00 miles:
  • Replaced timing belt, guides, and tensioner
  • Replaced fuel pumps (x2) and accumulator
  • Fuel distributor fully rebuilt by a...

New to me 1987 560sl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW