Wednesday, December 30, 2020

1979 Mercedes Benz 450sl

Hello everyone I need help diagnosing what's wrong with my car, when I try to start it it starts but after a few seconds it shuts off I would have to keep my foot on the gas pedal for four to run someone told me that it's the relay switch but I'm not really sure can anyone help me diagnose the problem I'm going to post A video if that helps thank you so much and I appreciate everyone on hereiCloud
Hello everyone I need help diagnosing what's wrong with my car, when I try to start it it starts but after a few seconds it shuts off I would have to keep my foot on the gas pedal for four to run someone told me that it's the relay switch but I'm not really sure can anyone help me diagnose the problem I'm going to post A video if that helps thank you so much and I appreciate everyone on hereiCloud

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW